What is your data?
Personal data is any information, relating to a living individual, who could be identified from that date. You trust us with a great deal of personal and sometimes sensitive information and / or images, so it’s only right Holistic Health Clinic looks after that for you. This is done in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Holistic Health Clinic will collect and process your data (including Special Category Data where appropriate). Collection is mainly through the initial consultation form and treatment sessions. Information may also be collected during other forms of contact eg text, email or telephone conversation etcetera.
Holistic Health Clinic will process your information:
- to deliver a great experience every time you engage with our services;
- to provide, to the best of our abilities, the service you require;
- to administer databases;
- to maintain and protect our accounts and records;
- to inform you of news, events, and appointments;
- for feedback about the service you have received;
- for marketing purposes, where agreed.
Holistic Health Clinic will comply with the obligations under GDPR by:
- keeping your personal data up to date;
- collecting and retaining data only where there is a clear purpose outlined above;
- storing and destroying it securely (client records will be kept for 10 years after your last appointment);
Holistic Health Clinic will not share your data with anyone one else, except where explicit consent is given eg use of images / treatments given in marketing etcetera, or to contact a co-care therapist.
Holistic Health Clinic may pass your information to the police or other authorities if Holistic Health Clinic suspects any criminal behaviour.
Explicit consent relating to the data Holistic Health Clinic keep, in all forms, is given before any treatment takes place.
Your rights with regard to your personal data:
Data protection laws give you a number of rights regarding your personal data. Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR,
Holistic Health Clinic believe you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- the right to request a copy of your personal data. This will be done within 1 month;
- the right to request Holistic Health Clinic corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- the right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data, subject to the 10 year clause above;
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, subject to the 10 year clause above;
- the right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
To exercise your rights, in the first instance contact us on email@example.com.
All information collected and processed by our payment providers is managed by their own policies.