Skip to content
- Cancellations and no-shows provide a very real cost. Clients wishing to cancel their service request may do so by providing written confirmation with a minimum of 48 hours notice. Failure to do so will result in the full service charges or nullification of gift certificates for less than 24 hours notice, and 50% full service charge for 24-48 hours notice.
- If you have been exposed to Covid, you or someone in your household exhibiting symptoms the cancellation charge will be waived. Please provide as much notice as possible so we can reschedule your appointment.
- Failure of Holistic Health Clinic to send, or the client receive, text reminders, for whatever reason, will not constitute a valid reason for missed appointments, and as such the above charges will be levied.
- All prepaid, unused sessions are non refundable.
- Cancellation will not affect our right to recover from you any sums owed.
- Holistic Health Clinic may cancel or suspend your service provision with immediate effect, without incurring liability to you, if we do not receive payment of fees or otherwise owed sums.